Arabs, Jesus and Mahdi: The Role of Arabs
Before reading these Ahadith it should be kept in mind that we are all taught to respect and love the Arab Nation since Dear Prophet (Salallaho alayhay wa allam) is also Arab. So we must give high respect to the Arab Race.
1. FIGHT OF IMAM MAHDI WITH THE CUSTODIANS OF THE HOLY MOSQUES AND THE ARABS.
1. Imam Ahmad wrote that according to Saed Bin Saman: He narrated that I heard from Hazrat Abu Huraira (radi Allah Anho) that he was telling Abu Qatada:
Dear Prophet (Salallaho alayahy wa sallam) said: People will be given allegiance (Beyat) between the Ruken and Mukam and no one else but those related to this house will make it( i.e. the forbidden mosque Masjid e Haram) un forbidden(Halal) and when they will declare it Halal then do not ask about the killing of the ARABS(there will be a mass killing of arabs).The Ethopians(Africans) will come and they will desolate it in such a way that it would never be a habitat and these will be the people who will take out its treasure. Reference: Masnad Imam Ahmad 35/15
Its further cleared by the following hadith which tells us about the fight of the Arabs with forces of Islam coming from the East
2. He will appear from the east. Thawban (R.A) reported that Dear Prophet (salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said, “In your old age three men will be killed. Each of them will be the son of a Khalifah. Then the black banners will come out of the east, and they will slaughter you in a way that no Nation has ever done before. Then Dear Prophet (salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said soemthing that I didn’t remember. Then again Dear Prophet (salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said if you see him give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi.” Reference: Ibne Majah Page 300, Also in Ahmad's Musnad, al-Haakim's Mustadrak and others.
Some more hadith which about the fight of the Arabs with Mahdi
3. Narrated by Hazrat Abdullah Bin Masood (raddi Allah anho) that Dear Propher (salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: A Nation will come from the East with Black Flags and they will ask for some “Khair” (because of them being needy) but the people will not give them, then, they will fight and win over those people (who didn’t give them what they asked). Now the people will give them what they asked for but they will not accept it untill they will hand it over to a person from my progeny who will fill this earth with Justice just as it was previously filled with oppression and tyranny. So if anyone of you find this Nation (i.e. from the East with black flags) then you must join them even if you have to crawl over ice. Reference: Al-Asha-ah الآﺸﺍﻋﺔ Page 240. Also at Pag 108 in the book “Islam main Imam Mahdi ka Tasawwur” by Maulana Professor Muhammad Yousaf Khan from internationally acclaimed Islamic School i.e Jamia
4. Abu Huraira (R.A.) has narrated that the Prophet said, ‘’A man will emerge from the depth of
5. Amr-bin-Shuaib reported from his grandfather that the Messenger of Allah said, ‘’In Dhul-Qada (Islamic month) the tribes will fight, Hajis will be looted and there will be a battle in Mina in which many people will be slain and blood will flow until it runs over the Jamara-tul-aqba. Their companions (referring to Imaam Mahdi) will flee to a point between the Corner and the Maqam and will be forced to accept people’s allegiance.'’ Reference: Al-Fitan Nuaim-bin-Hammad
Small Number of Arabs remaining to fight Dajjal
1. Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (May peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number. Reference: Saheeh Muslim Book 041, Number 7035
2. The same hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Juraij with the same chain of transmitters. Reference: Saheeh Muslim, Book 041, Number 7036
The following hadith tells us about the attack of the Quraish upon the Muslims
1. Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) as saying: This tribe of the Quraish would kill (people) of my Ummah. They (the Companions) said: What us to do (in such a situations)? Thereupon he said: Would that the people remain aside from them (and not besmear their hand with the blood of the Muslim). Reference: Saheeh Muslim (Book 041, Number 6971)
The following hadith also tells about Kulaib tribe of Arabs attacking Mahdi
Abu Hurairah has narrated that the Prophet (salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said:
2. "A man will emerge from the depths of
It’s further cleared by the following hadiths that the East means Khurasan from where the forces of Maahi will appear.
3. Thawban (R.A) who was a freed slave of Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) reported that Dear Propet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said : When you see black banners coming from Khurasan then join them even if u have to walk on your knees on ice because among them there is the Khalifah of Allah,MAHDI. Reference: Ahmad Page 277,J 5.
4. Narrated by Abu Huraira (R.A) that Dear Prophet (salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said that: Black flags will appear from Khurasan and no person will be able to take them back until they will be erected in Elya (Bait-ul-Muqadas). Reference: Jamia Trimdi, Babul Fitan Page 56,J 2.
Note 2 Great Scholars like Hafiz Ibn-e-Katheer never made any doubt about the hadith telling about the black flags of Khorasan.He explains that these black flags are not the which were held by Abu Muslim Khorasani but they will appear at the time Imam Mahdi. Ref: Kaza Fi Al-Havee Page 60, J 2
Also Naeem Bin Hammad narrated from Hazrat Hamza (R.A) that these flags will be small flags . Reference: Kaza Fi Al-Havee Page 68,69, J 2 .
The following hadith tells us that the Time of Mahdi’s forces will be the time when the Arabs will be having 1) So much wealth and 2) There will be blood shed among the Arabs (probable at the hand of the Christians or at the hands of the forces of Imam Mahdi from the East whom they will fight against (as shown in the above ahadith).
Auf bin Malik radhiyallahu anhu says: I came to Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam while he was in his skin tent during the Tabuk expedition. He said to me, "Count six things before the advent of Qiyamah:
1. My death
2. The conquest of
3. Mass deaths amongst you people, just as when sheep die in large numbers during an epidemic
4. Abundance of wealth to such an extent that if a person were to be given a hundred Dinars he will still not be satisfied
5. General Afflictions and bloodshed that no Arab household will be spared from it
6. Then a life of peace as a result of a peace agreement between you and the Banil Asfaar (Romans) which they will break and attack you with a force consisting of eighty flags and under each flag will be an army of twelve thousand men." Reference: Saheeh Bokhari.
The East Of Fitnas (Afflictions) Situated in nejd &
In the Hadith no 1 and the other ahadith described after this ,it is told that forces to help Imam Mahdi will come from the East but at the same time in some ahadith its told that Afflictions (Fitnas) and Dajjal will also come from the East.
1. Malik related to me from Abu'z-Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The head of kufr is towards the east. Boasting and price is among people who have horses and camels. The loud-voiced people are the people of tents (the Bedouins). Tranquillity is with the people who have sheep." Reference: MAUTA IMAM MALIK.
This place is
2. Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet (Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our
Prayer against the tribes of
3.) Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet recited Qunut for one month (in the Fajr prayer) asking Allah to punish the tribes of Ral and Dhakwan. Reference: Bokhari (Volume 2, Book 16, Number 117).
4.) Narrated Anas: The Prophet sent a Sariya (an army detachment) consisting of men called Al-Qurra', and all of them were martyred. I had never seen the Prophet so sad over anything as he was over them. So he said Qunut (invocation in the prayer) for one month in the Fajr prayer, invoking for Allah's wrath upon the tribe of 'Usaiya, and he used to say, "The people of 'Usaiya have disobeyed Allah and His Apostle." Reference: BokhariVolume 8, Book 75, Number 403.
History shows many fitnas coming from Nejd.Most of the Khawarij (the people who martyred Hazrat Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) and many other sahaba) were from the Najd area, from the tribes of Banu Hanifa, Banu Tamim, and Wa'il.The fake self proclaimed Prophet Musaylima Kazzab who martyred many Sahaba was also from Nejd and from the Banu Hanifa tribe. Also Al-e-Saud (present rulers of Saudia) and the Abdul Wahhab also from the
This place in the East is also
5.) Narrated Yusair bin 'Amr: I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards
6.) Narrated Ibn Abi Nu'm: A person asked 'Abdullah bin 'Umar whether a Muslim could kill flies. I heard him saying (in reply). "The people of
7.) Ibn Fudail reported on the authority of his father that he heard Salim b. 'Abdullah b. 'Umar as saying: O people of
Some people think that wherever Nejd is metioned as the
8.) Abu Zubair heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) as saying as he was asked about (the place for entering upon the) state of Ihram: I heard (and I think he carried it directly to the Apostle of Allah) him saying: For the people of Medina Dhu'l-Hulaifa is the place for entering upon the state of Ihram, and for (the people coming through the other way, i. e. Syria) it is Juhfa; for the people of Iraq it is Dbat al-'Irq; for the people uf Najd it is Qarn (al-Manazil) and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam Reference :Saheeh Muslim ,Book 007, Number 266
So both the Nejd and
Those Arabs who will Join The Forces of Imam Mahdi
1. A Small Number of Arabs &
2. A Group of Pious People from Sham and
1. Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of
Who are Abdaal and Asa-eb?
Abdal are a group of 60 pious people out of which 40 lives in the Historic region of Bilad-us-Sham and when each one of them dies another person takes over his place.
Asaeb ﻋﺻآﯿﺏ are also pious people of
2. Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? ?(Meaning why the Arabs wont come forward and fight for Islam ) He(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: They would be small in number .
Reference: Saheeh Muslim Book 041, Number 7035
3. The same hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Juraij with the same chain of transmitters. Reference: Saheeh Muslim, Book 041, Number 7036
The above Ahadith (8,9) from Saheeh Muslim are written in Sunan Abi Majah with some different words
4. Hazrat Abu Qutada (R.A) narrated a long Hadith from Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) where Umm Sharik said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day?(Meaning why the Arabs wont come forward and fight for Islam ). He(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: They would be small in number? And from that remaning Arabs,most of them will be in Bait-ul-Muqaddas (Sham) and their leader will be a pious man (Mahdi).When their leader will move forward to lead the Morning prayers,then,Hazrat Eisa(Alayhay salam) will descend from the sky.The leader will step back so that Hazrat Eisa(Alayhay salam) will lead the prayers but Hazrat Eisa(Alayhay salam) will put his hand on his back between his shoulders and say Move forward and lead the prayers because the Aqamah was called for you.Then the Imam will lead the prayers to all people. Reference: Sunan Abi Majah, 307,308
Note: Some people are copying material from this website without permission. I do not allow them. Please do not copy without permission from Muhammad at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Jazak Allahay Khairan